Saturday, December 6, 2008

Proof

Further proof that they didn't screw anything up with my brain surgery.

Before Nate and I headed to the airport, we stopped at Chipotle. I decided I had better use the bathroom before we started driving. In this particular Chipotle, there's a wood ledge that sticks out about an inch all the way around the room, about shoulder height on me. Not even seeing it, I bent over to grab some toilet paper and.. SMACK!

I slammed my forehead right into the ledge. If I had been in a cartoon, there would've been little birdies flying around my head. I immediately grabbed my forehead and started laughing. I wasn't bleeding, but geez did that hurt! I go to look in the mirror, sure enough.. perfect red line across my forehead.

But, at least I missed the bruises where I had the screws in my forehead. I came out of the bathroom laughing, and Nate just shook his head at me when I told him what I did.

All just proof that I'm still a klutz, nothing's changed. Haha :)

0 comments: