Sunday, July 5, 2009

As most of you are well aware now, I am moving back to WI on the 17th. I'll be living in Madison with Nate. Mom and Dad are flying out on the 14th to help me pack up and head on out of the Yampa Valley. We'll be in Madison on the 18th.

There are definitely things I'll miss, and a few that I won't, but it's time for me to be closer to family and friends.

I had another MRI on Friday, and for the fourth time in a row, I got ill when they injected the dye into me. Fun times. I'll find out what's going on in my brain on Monday. Hopefully everything is continuing to break down and die right. Unfortunately, I start my next round of chemo on Tuesday. Dr. Uhm decided to double my pills, so now I get lovely nausea and the anti-nausea meds don't seem to get rid of it.

On a good note, my hair is growing back, and you can barely see the bald spots anymore. I don't always have to wear a hat now!

I finished my first big project for my business: 180 wedding invitations for my friends' wedding. That was quite the task, but I was happy to do that for them. I also learned that I will not be working with Paper Source ever again. Check out my business blog for pictures.

0 comments: