Saturday, April 18, 2009

Feeling Blah...

Well the good news is that I talked to Dr. Uhm, and I now have a schedule to start tapering off of these devil drugs. So, on Monday I'll get to knock down the dosage a bit, and I'll be all done hopefully on the 28th. I'm supposed to stay on a small dosage until my next MRI, which I'm hoping to schedule on the 28th. This will give plenty of time for it to get Fed-Exed to Dr. Uhm at the Mayo Clinic, and be all good to go before Nate and I leave for vacation on May 2nd.

Vacation and off of these steroids cannot come soon enough.

Speaking of vacation, this is where we are staying, in the Coco Palm cottage: http://www.caribbeancottages.com/index.html

The cottage is in Frederiksted, which is just right down the hill from my great uncle and aunt, Owen & Carol.

We're so excited to go!

Not much else in news. I've started really advertising for my business, and I will have some of my creations for sale very soon. Check out my business blog ;)

1 comments:

Jenica said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!